Thursday, August 1, 2013

Reedsport OR photos

My first stop in Oregon was at Susan & Earl's place, east of Reedsport on the Umpqua River.  The photos are just a sampling of the area around their house.



Roots in the forested area 
Susan & I walked each morning to a different area of their property.  Over the years she has planted lots of flowers,  I was lucky to get the bumble bee on the California poppies.














No matter which way we went, Roxie (one of their two dogs)  came along with us.  I was glad to have her, hoping she'd protect us if we saw a bear!   We saw recent bear scat, but fortunately no bears.  I 'm sure Roxie kept them away.   ;)

Roxie loved exploring and I had a great time trying to get a photo of her emerging from the plants.
Roxie loved exploring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!