Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another look at the Newport Harbor

I'm still sorting through photos from my 2013 Oregon Road Trip.  So many photos, so many great memories!  I've come to the realization that while some people are street photographers, I think I'm a dock photographer!   I could hang out indefinitely on the docks.  

Here are a few more from Newport Harbor and the docks.




Fisherman on the dock.


I liked the contrast in this photo, the shiny bright red boat and crusty well--used buoys.

3 comments:

  1. Your panorama shot is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. Used 3 shots from my Sony NEX-7 and Photomerge in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these...of course, I am seduced by the RED! I'm with you, hanging out on boat docks is the best. You're gonna' love Martha's Vineyard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!