Saturday, August 3, 2013

2013 Oregon Road Trip: Newport OR

Of course we went to the Newport Harbor!  I have fond memories of a photo workshop in Waldport with Carol Leigh & Chris Smith many years ago.  One of my favorite parts was the Newport Harbor.  Carol & Chris & I went out exploring.   We had a few hours of overcast, cloudy & photographed crab pots, then when the sun broke through it was time to walk the docks for reflections.

This overview of the harbor is one of my favorites.


Earlier, this is what we were photographing:



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the "ponytails" shot! Wish I had taken that. Beautifully done and major kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. It was so much fun hanging out "on the docks" with you & Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Carol's comment!! The "ponytails" are terrific. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!