Thursday, May 7, 2015

Home again.

I've just returned from a wonderful two-week trip to Rome.  Part of the trip was a workshop with Valerie Jardin.   Wandering around Rome streets withValerie Jardin, Shareen Hanlon and 11 other photographers -- a very exciting, full, memorable week.  Prior to & following the workshop I wandered on my own, including two bus tours to spots I wanted to enjoy outside of Rome.

As I process the seemingly endless number of pixels, I'll be posting now & then.  So here we go, the first of my attempts at street photography with Valerie.  


 This dog left his owner & came to investigate.  I was afraid he was going to lick the lens.  Ha!  
Loved the red pants.  As you look at this photo, check out the graffiti on the doors.  So sad!   Another blog coming on the graffiti & locals' comments.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!