Saturday, March 21, 2015

Route 66: Twin Arrows

One of our stops along Route 66 was at the Twin Arrows Trading Post ruins.  It took a few U-turns to find the parking spot, but we persisted & found it!   There is a cement barrier (shown in the right hand side of the first photo), and a narrow opening that took us back in the ruins.      The first photo shows the area from our parking spot.

View of the Twin Arrows from our parking spot (you can barely see the
tops of the arrows behind the buildings).    

Getting closer!  
Twin Arrows


Twin Arrows with moon 
 I couldn't help playing around with the Twin Arrows and the moon (moon photos were taken in my backyard at the last full moon.  I do love playing around with Photoshop!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy -- Loved your pictures especially the arrow work in photoshop. If you feel like joining us on Tuesday, 3/24, we are going to be at Quarryhill Botanical at 9 AM (us being some members of the Tuesday Afternoon group). Take care. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet: Thanks for your comments & the invitation. I'm no longer in NoCal, moved to San Diego a few years ago. But the gardens you mentioned look lovely & I'll put them on my list when I get back up there.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!