Monday, June 9, 2014

Finally ... posts coming up from the Galapagos & Machu Picchu trip

I just returned from a wonderful trip with OATs (Overseas Adventure Travel folks).   They delivered as promised:  lots of discoveries & adventures.  We had two guides:  Juan Lazo (Peru) and Paulina Aguirre (Galapagos).  Both guides were extremely knowledgeable about their areas & made sure we saw the sights!  

My first post is a photo of a land iguana, one of many seen on the Galapagos Islands.   These iguanas are all over, just sunning & posing for photos  ;)   See that smile?   Just for me!  LOL



I'm still unpacking, doing laundry, yard work (anyone want succulents -- they seemed to thrive happily without my TLC ) and all the stuff one needs to attend to after a 16-day absence.  I will try & post at least one photo a day, maybe more, until everyone yells "Stop" 

It was a dream-come-true trip for me,  to be able to visit both these areas.  I was not a bit disappointed, they are both amazing & beautiful in their own ways.  More to come ...  

1 comment:

  1. Great color palette on that guy! And is that really a smile, or is it a smirk? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!