Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Change of scenery: from the ocean back to the land.

Last week I met friends from out of town (Cabby & Mary) in Oceanside and, after a nice lunch, we spent the afternoon at the Old Mission San Luis Rey.   This is my second time at the Mission and I enjoyed returning there.

Last photo of the day
B&W conversion of one of the arches



 The first photo was taken at the end of the day and I was happy with the lighting and the clouds.   Just after I left, however,  the sunset turned into one of the most spectacular sunsets I've seen !!!!!
I was frustrated, though, because by then  I was sitting on the freeway, no place to pull off to shoot it, just had to sit, creep along in commute traffic and try and enjoy the view.  






 
Sepia conversion






                                                       












Hope you enjoy the photos of the Mission.  Here's a link for more information:   Old Mission San Luis Rey






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!