Monday, February 27, 2012

Rainy day blog

I'm working on an assignment from Carol Leigh's Photo Montage class --- flip & blend.  You take one photograph, duplicate and flip it anyway you wish.  After that the results are run through Photoshop blend modes.   It's a very fun way to spend part of a rainy day!   The two you see below are being submitted to the class.   It's very addicting!


 Both photos were taken in Cuba, the top one was looking down a hallway in a yacht club I visited, the floors were so highly polished I almost didn't want to walk on them.  Because I know it's there I can see the door at the end of the hallway -- can anyone else?

The one on the right was a photo taken of a building with a covered walkway, with lots of arches.  It too, was flipped, then run through the Photoshop  blending modes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!