Thursday, March 20, 2014

First day of Spring in my garden.

The cranes are in my garden, looking for their resting place & enjoying San Diego weather.  Last year Laura Eubanks added succulent "feathers"  to my rusty old cranes.  They were gorgeous!   The winter was hard on them, though:   one was knocked down by a raccoon (my guess), limbs from a palm tree knocked another one down, they lost their "feathers"and were very sad-looking birds.  So I got to work!  





















Here they are after their "spa" day in my patio.

Check out Laura's web site at www.designforserenity.com




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Judy. Would love to see this in person sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are these???? Good for you for giving them a “spruce-up” day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!