Friday, September 14, 2012



It's been a long 3 weeks!  I'm finally back in my house and getting unpacked.  One of the first things I did was download photos I took Labor Day weekend at the Maritime Museum's annual Festival of Sail.   I was lucky enough to be invited out on the water (thanks John!)  to greet the tall ships on Thursday as they sailed into San Diego Bay.   They sailed into the bay and down to the Coronado Bridge, then cruised back along the city front.  Quite a sight to see these beautiful vessels under sail!   I volunteered at the Festival Friday -  Sunday and enjoyed every minute of it.   If you're in the area next year, I highly recommend attending.

Today  I'm posting a panorama photo (3 images stitched together in Photoshop)  that I took of the Tall Ship Californian  cruising by downtown San Diego.   More to come (after I unpack a few more boxes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!