Friday, August 3, 2012

Five cousins together again

I was lucky enough to hitch a ride recently with my dtr-in-law Barbara and 3 grandkids  on their trip north.  It was a fun trip & I always love being with all 5 grandkids together -- and of course my camera was always out.  I decided it was time for a group photo of the kids, and because they were already playing in front of the garage, we started there:  
"OK kids, let's line up".   Hmmm, pretty wiggly kids,  so let's try this:   "How about raising your arms as high as you can":













Hmmm, next I asked them to  put their arms as low as they could, then everybody smile, frown -- all the tricks I knew --  I could post more photos, but I think you get the idea.   So now,  how about a change in location.  

 Let's head for the front steps.  




















OK everybody look at the camera and smile !!!!!



By now I'm laughing so hard I'm having trouble focusing the camera -- and I'm heading for the yellow pages looking for a professional kid photographer.   It was a fun trip & I'm still laughing every time I look at these photos.  Hope you enjoy them too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!