Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Playdate with Paige

Wednesdays are my days with Paige.  I usually give her a few choices of activities for the day, and somedays  we go out and explore, but today she wanted to hang out and do "art projects."   Today she wanted to use a cardboard box that Mom had in a back room.  With Mom's permission, we made a "room" and loft  out of this box.   The process was fun -- I was more an observer (& photographer) and "helper/assistant".    Paige knew what she wanted and most of the time gave clear direction.  But she was, also, open to suggestion.  I loved her use of color throughout the process.  That was her choice!  She loved the steps to the loft that I suggested and wanted to decorate them.  Can you see the skylight we have over the loft (Saran wrap)?   So many special touches.   A fun project -- fun stuff!   I love our Wednesdays  together!

2 comments:

  1. Judy,

    This is such a fun filled collection of photos all on one pa[i]ge! I think all the individual photos are very well composed and yet composition of the four photos all together just really makes the story complete. I especially love the closeup of her drawing the rabbit! Good and loving work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda for your comments. I used an app called Diptic to pull all the photos together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!