Friday, May 18, 2012

Las Vegas






Terry Myers and I made a trip to Las Vegas and had a great time -- and of course we had our cameras with us at all times.    As I work on them, I'll be posting some of my favorites.   I rarely use my tripod, but I did take it along and used it for the Bellagio Hotel fountains photo.  

Another favorite was the ceiling in the Bellagio -- Dale Chihuly glass flowers, with the larger flowers maybe  5 feet in diameter.  


The last photograph was taken of a closeup of his work outside his gallery in the Bellagio lobby.   These are glass rods that are about 5' high.   I liked this view because of the contrast with the shiny glass rods and the soft look of the flowers.  Loved the colors too!


2 comments:

  1. Love your Bellagio fountain shot...beautiful! Isn't the Chihuly glass ceiling a stunner?? Glad you guys had fun.
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful photos! I'm totally jealous of your pink flowers with blue glass shot! And the Bellagio fountains--so worth dragging the tripod along, I must say. I'm a bit behind viewing your pics, so I'm gonna do a bunch of catch up comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!