Saturday, March 17, 2012

While I was waiting ...







I've always carried a book in my car for days when I find myself waiting ...  a doctor's appointment, years ago waiting for kids after school, waiting for a store to open, for a friend ... having a book to read always made that "wait time" go by faster.

Now with my iPhone I always have a book, a camera, and many apps (way too many apps).   I use my "wait time" now and play with the apps, trying new ones.  This photo was taken at a UCSD medical building in a very polished lobby.  I used a B&W app to convert the photo and was happy with these results.



The photo to the right was taken while sitting in the ophthalmologist's office, eyes dilated and waiting for someone to come in.  I used the Hipstamatic camera and then a PhotoFx app to distort the photo.  Probably the way I was seeing the world that morning   ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Judy--I LOVE these photos! The B&W lobby looks like some photo out of a 50s magazine. I was thinking about your eye doctor pic that I would probably have waited until the doorway was clear but I see that having someone there adds interest to the photo which is very important. I'm going to start doing that--adding people to my shots. Or at the very least, their legs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!