Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy January 1st.

Persimmons are the theme for the day!    When I left my son & daughter-in-law's house (SF Bay area), they gave me some persimmons from the huge tree in their backyard.  Yummy!   They aren't ripe yet, so thought I'd photograph them, before I eat all of then.   I love eating them with just a few drops of lemon juice sprinkled over the slices.    There aren't enough to eat & cook with, but if anyone has any favorite persimmon recipes, be sure & let me know.   I might be tempted to use them in a recipe.





Dali app used on this on
iPhone photos

1 comment:

  1. Judy, My name is Diane Deason, I ran across your photo of a Flamingo on the web and I would like to use as reference for a painting, could you email me permission if it is ok with you. By the way, beautiful work! email is sloeart@bellsouth.net Thank you for your consideration............Respectfully, Diane Deason

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!