Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Route 66 California/Arizona Road Trip

The first of many posts!   My friend Terry and I just returned from a road trip.   We spent 10 days driving through part of Route 66 (Victorville CA to Holbrook AZ), then south to visit a friend in Wickenburg AZ and finally, our last stop in Phoenix and the Botanic Garden.   Terry logged 1600+ miles on her odometer.  
I'm not starting with photos from the beginning of our trip, but decided to just post what catches my eye as I'm looking through all of them.  Hope you'll enjoy these, more to come.



These three were taken at the Petrified Forest National Park (between Flagstaff & Holbrook).   I was happy with the way they turned out, because we were there on a very overcast day.   It's beautiful no matter what the weather, and a place I'd like to return to one day.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!